We are currently in the midst of an unprecedented situation as the COVID-19 outbreak continues to rapidly evolve on a daily basis. As we navigate the uncertainties of this challenging time, the well-being of our staff, clients and the broader community
remains top of mind. To ensure we continue to deliver uninterrupted service to clients and maintain the health and safety of our teams, we have made the decision that all employees will work from home until further notice.
From the onset of the outbreak, we have implemented policies and preventative measures as outlined in our business continuity plan (BCP), including restricting business travel, health awareness campaigns, and increasing the use of video and teleconference
capabilities. Additionally, we proactively reviewed and successfully tested our BCP with staff working from home to ensure no disruption to our services. Going forward, we will continue to diligently monitor the ongoing COVID-19 developments and adjust
our operations according to the recommendations of health authorities and government bodies.
Please read below for some important administrative information for clients.
- Deposits to your investment account – we cannot currently accept deposits by cheque. Direct deposit can be arranged
- Withdrawal payments to you – all payments will be via Electronic Funds Transfer, which can be set up for you if not already in place
- Postal mail – if you have recently posted an item (such as a cheque, account paperwork or documentation) to a CC&L Private Capital office, please contact us to arrange an alternate method of delivery
- Secure website – our secure website provides you with around-the-clock access to your portfolios, up-to-date balances, transactions, reports and tax information. Please contact us to set up secure website access or for assistance with
- Signed documentation – electronic methods will be considered for any forms, documentation or other paperwork that requires a signature or that is usually exchanged in person
- Tax slips – all remaining tax slips will be posted to you directly, in addition to the copies that are available on our secure website
At the same time, our portfolio managers across our global offices are ready with access to the information they need and the ability to adjust investment portfolios. The same applies to our senior professionals and associate teams, and our operational
specialists who maintain the integrity of our systems and processes.